Webinar 1: The Beginning – Sign Up
The new webinar series launched on May 25th, 2010. The purpose is to provide a structured approach to your education as you follow my process. I have made the webinars as simple and comprehensive as possible.
Topic No. 1: Basic Market Profile and How I Use It
Audience: Beginning to Intermediate Traders looking for simplicity and an effective read of the market
We are experiencing a temporary issue with our payment processing system. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please drop us a note here and we will send you an invoice to pay online instead.
* By clicking the link to the Webinar above, you are hereby agreeing to never disclose your username and password nor will you provide access to someone else. You further agree that you will not resell, repackage or otherwise charge for the information being shared or for any or all parts of the video.
Market Profile Basics :
- What is Market Profile?
- Why is it significant to know what it is?
- What are the basic features, terminology and acronyms used in Market Profile?
- How are Market Profiling and Volume Profiling different?
- Understanding market development and why…
- Day types
- Opening Types
- Market Profile’s limitations and myths
- What tools are necessary to see the market properly?
How I use it :
- Why do I use Volume Profiling?
- What information am I looking at? VPOC’s, Volume Nodes, etc.
- Why is the overnight auction important? Or is it?
- What tools am I using to look inside of the noise?
- Putting it all together…