Buying Conditions Using Max Trend Binary System
- The major trend should be up i.e. price should be trading above the lowest moving average.
- A green dot should appear on the chart.
- The mid moving average should be green in color. If the color of the middle moving average is red even after the formation of a green dot, you should wait for the MA to be green.
- The max trend price indicator at the bottom should not be capped with red color.
- The Multitaymfreymny indicator on the top right should show the green signals in most of the time frames in order to have the high probability of winning a trade.
Stop loss: Stop loss should be placed on the level of the lowest moving average.
Take profit: Hold the trade unless you see 3 bear Heiken Ashi bars.
For selling, just the opposites of the above rules are applied.
Register to downloadLogin To Unlock The Content!
Don't Miss Pro Indicators